|Remote Shutter™ Overview|
Remote Shutter is the best and easiest way to take better photos when you are alone or in a group, and you will never be left out from a frame.
To be able to use Remote Shutter, you need to connect 2 devices to Remote Shutter by tapping the Bluetooth sign. One camera will be a remote view, and the other device will be a camera view.
1. Connect Remote Shutter to 2 devices
2. One is a remote view, and the other is a camera view.
3. Place a camera view on a position you want to take a shot
4. You hold a remote view, and take a photo
5. Your photos will be automatically saved.
You can add more filters such as sepia, black and white, and many more into your photos, and upload them onto your social networks.